The Right Care Right Here Partners
Right Care Right Here is a unique partnership in which organisations across Birmingham and Sandwell are working together to improve health and social care. Providing high quality services in high quality places will make Sandwell and Birmingham become healthier places to both live and work.
It is recognised that partners will need to work with other health and social care organisations operating outside the programme, based on the pattern of services and contract agreements.
The RCRH partners are:
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Birmingham City Council
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Voluntary Service Council
- Healthwatch Birmingham and Sandwell
- Modality Partnership
- NHS England
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sandwell Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- West Midlands Ambulance Service
- Your Health Partnership
All partners will be prepared to consider changes in systems, control over services, assets or workforce, income and expenditure flows, where of wider benefit for the local health and social care economy.